Welcome to my blog

It is quite an honor for me to have your visit in my blog. This blog is about antique bicycle, which i have collected during my visit to places in suburban areas. These bicycles were sold at a very cheap price to me by the vendors, who were actually not pure vendors. They were just a "hand over" people. They handed over theirs to me just to make sure that theirs will be for collection only. And not for sell nor thorn a part for cannibalism.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Ladies Union Germany





Frame Serial Number 32709,
bought in August 2010, the third hunting


The Background Story


This bicycle was found in my third antique bicycle hunting. Actually, I was trying to find a gentlement bicycle, instead of a ladies bicycle, of which it was should to be given to Jocelyn Tomasowa, my father. But, on that day there were no good antique gentlement bicycle to be found. Anyway, I made a deal with my father, that for the time being this ladies bicycle is owned by him. But, if i am able to find a gentlement bicycle in the near future, then i will trade that gentlement bicycle with his. Therefore, I bought this ladies bicycle and it was my first experience carrying a bicycle by using airplane. I had to turn apart this bicycle and used polygon box as its package.



Details

Frame Serial Number

The two first numbers are 32, resembled the year of production, 1932.


The typical loop, which is not Hercules nor Phillips




Paddles Union Made in Germany




The Break System




Phillips Wheel Core




The Gear


No comments:

Post a Comment