Welcome to my blog

It is quite an honor for me to have your visit in my blog. This blog is about antique bicycle, which i have collected during my visit to places in suburban areas. These bicycles were sold at a very cheap price to me by the vendors, who were actually not pure vendors. They were just a "hand over" people. They handed over theirs to me just to make sure that theirs will be for collection only. And not for sell nor thorn a part for cannibalism.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ladies Humber Bicycle 1950s





The Frame Serial Number 87404 N,
bought on 22nd April 2011, the fourth hunting


This bicycle is comfortable to ride on. The steer shape is suitable for racing, and create a cozy hand grip on riding. The saddle is also as a shock breaker, that reduce bumping effects. The created comfortable has named this bicycle as a ladies Humber sport bicycle.


The Background Story

This was the first bicycle that me and my husband bought in our fifth bicycle hunting. I am interested on its steer, that is different from my other bicycles. So, I was thinking to give me a try to ride on it. But, in order to do so, i should buy it first. I just realized that its fork is different. My Gosh, it is humber. All in complete, except for its emblem.


Details

The typical "double" fork of Humber



The Frame Serial Number



The Steer Lock



The Oil Bath's Hole



The Raleigh Gear


No comments:

Post a Comment