Welcome to my blog

It is quite an honor for me to have your visit in my blog. This blog is about antique bicycle, which i have collected during my visit to places in suburban areas. These bicycles were sold at a very cheap price to me by the vendors, who were actually not pure vendors. They were just a "hand over" people. They handed over theirs to me just to make sure that theirs will be for collection only. And not for sell nor thorn a part for cannibalism.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Gentlement TOP, Japanese Old Bicycle










































The Frame Serial Number PO 2254
bought on 22 April 2011, the fifth hunting


This bicycle is very rusty, not in a good shape compare to other bicycles.
It doesn't have emblem on the frame. But somehow the "TOP" brand has been shaped/crafted on the frame near the steer, behind the fork. I knew "TOP" brand, from other bicycle's upper cup bracket shell, a long silvery metal, which written TOP. And this time, i found a real "TOP" Japanese bicycle.


Details

A leather Saddle



Frame Serial Number PO 2254





"RAMOLA" Steer




The Star Gear




A Bicycle Lock



ROC Paddles



No comments:

Post a Comment